Vietnam business visa extension
Vietnam business visa can be extended to one or three months within Vietnam. You may appear personally at the nearest Immigration Office to apply for extension or request assistance from our company to get rid of hassle.
What you need
• A passport valid beyond your duration of stay in Vietnam with at least 01 blank page remaining
• Payment for Vietnam business visa extension (cash and credit/debit card payment are both accepted)
What you should do
A Vietnam visa can be extended twice for maximum stay of 90 days. To check the fee required to get your visa extended, you need to provide the following information to our email at [email protected]:
• Type of visa: tourist or business, single or multiple, 1 month or 3 months
• Port of entry: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, or land border
• Nationality: (Please take note that the Immigration Department currently stops extending the visa for citizens of India)
• Duration of extension: 1 month or 3 months
With the information from you, we will check the fee and inform you by email on the same day. If you are interested in using our service, we then go to your place and collect the passport for processing. There is no extra fee for passport collecting and delivery.
• You should apply for Vietnam business visa extension about 5 days before expiration of your approved stay. Once you submitted the passport for extension processing, you can overstay the visa expiry date. If you extend the visa after it already expired, you have to pay the fine in addition to the extension fee.
• Processing time takes approximately 5-7 business days. You can make the payment at the time of getting the passport back.
Now you know well the visa extension process. If you cannot the information you need in this post, just feel free to contact us anytime.