Vietnam visa application form for South Africans
At present, we offer South African applicants 2 choices to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival: apply online or send Vietnam visa application to our email address at [email protected]. Whether you apply in either way, you can not avoid filling out Vietnam visa application form. So, how to fill out the Vietnam visa application form for South African citizens completely and correctly? Let’s see.
Generally, visa application form for South Africans and other nationals usually requires the following information:
1. Applicant information
- Full name: Exactly as it is on your passport
- Date of birth: dd/mm/yy
- Gender: male or female
- Nationality: South Africa
- Passport number:
- Passport expiration date: Your passport validity should remain at least 6 months prior to date of entry to Vietnam.
2. Visa information
- Type of visa: 1 month or 3 months, single or multiple (choose single visa if you plan to enter Vietnam one time and multiple visa if you enter Vietnam more than one during visa validity)
- Date of arrival: we do not require exact date, you just need to provide proposed date of entry to Vietnam. Please keep in mind that your visa will be valid from this date, not the date we receive your visa application form.
- Port of arrival: Hanoi, Danang or Ho Chi Minh ( No problem if you change last minute arrival airport)
- Purpose of visit: travel or business
- Date of exit: dd/mm/yy
- Kind of service: normal (2 working days), urgent (1 working day), super urgent (4 working hours) or weekend service (1 working hour)
- When you are finished filling out the form, do not forget to re-read the form before submitting to make sure that there is no error on it. Then you can submit the form and move on to the next step: making payment to finish your application.
If you have questions relating to Vietnam visa for South African nationals, please feel free to contact us via phone, email or skype. We will answer you right away.