Vietnam visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Under Vietnam visa rule, the Spanish citizens must obtain a visa before traveling to Vietnam. For this reason, we would like to provide you with essential information on how to get a Vietnam visa from Spain. After reading the article, you will see that obtaining a visa for Vietnam is only such an easy thing.
1. Vietnam Embassy in Spain
Address: C/ Segre 5 28002 MADRID
Phone: 0034 91 5102867
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m except for national holidays and important events.
* What documents to submit:
- A passport with one blank page left (passport validity must remains at least 6 months from the arrival date to Vietnam)
- A passport copy with the page containing your personal information
- An application form (download from the website of embassy) attached with a passport photo
- A self-addressed return envelop if you request to receive the passport by post
Time to complete a Vietnam visa application: 5 business days since the date that all required documents are received.
For business visa, the Spanish applicants must ask the sponsor or business partner in Vietnam to arrange a visa authorization from Immigration Department.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival
Just follow 4 steps below and you will easily get a visa on arrival:
- Fill out the online application form with caution
- Pay visa service fee to get visa approval letter
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport in Vietnam (Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh)
- Vietnam visa on arrival is not available for Spanish citizens who travel to Vietnam by land or sea
- Be careful when filling out the form to make sure that all the information are 100% correct.
- Check mail regularly to receive our emails.
Please leave the questions about visa Vietnam for Spanish passport holders at the comment box below. Or you may also contact us at any time for convenience.