Vietnam visa requirements for the British citizens
Are you planing to visit Vietnam this year? So, it's best for you to apply for a Vietnam visa right now because British citizens are required a visa to enter Vietnam. If you have no idea how to get a Vietnam visa from the UK, directions provided below will make it clear to you.
British passport holders have two ways to get a visa Vietnam from the UK. They include:
1. Vietnam visa on arrival
* General requirements:
- Air travel
- A passport with validity of 6 months from date of entry to Vietnam
- Fill out the online application form
- Pay Vietnam visa fee with your credit card
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
2. Vietnam Embassy in London
Address: 12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD
Tel: 0207 937 1912
Email: [email protected]
Opening hours: from 09.30 am to 12.30 pm, Monday to Friday
* General requirements for Vietnam visa UK:
- An original passport with one blank page and validity of at least 6 months prior to arrival date to Vietnam.
- An completed application form with passport photo glued on it (the photo must be taken not more than one year ago)
- Self-addressed prepaid envelop if you want your passport to be returned by post
- Visa fee (in cash or by cheque)
The embassy may require supporting document but you are advised not to submit any further unless you are requested to do.
* Processing time: 5 working days for normal service and 2 working days for express service.
Note: Any errors in the visa should be notified to the embassy immediately and before your departure.