Vietnam visa process
During preparation for your trip to Vietnam, as a foreigner, you might find it confused to finish all the required services. As locals, H2 Global Travel JSC is glad to offer you an all-in-one package which covers every little thing you need for your vacation, besides the visa service at www.Vietnamvisa-easy.com:
1.Stamping Assistance service
Our clients deserve the peace of mind that we provide expediting them through the entry procedures at the airport. Stamping Assistance saves time, removes inconveniences and expedites the immigration procedures. Pay USD 22 for EACH (exclude stamping fee) and have our representatives as your personal assistant at the airport. He/She is in charge of completing the entry procedure and getting your passport stamped at the airport within a few minutes instead of waiting at the Immigration counter yourself.
Our service functions at three international airports in Vietnam for the passengers of all flights.
WHO SHOULD USE STAMPING ASSISTANCE SERVICE?
Stamping Assistance Service is highly recommended for the following groups:
- Those who enters Vietnam the first time
- Those who needs to speed stamping process up at Vietnam airport
- Those who enters Vietnam and bring goes along with kids
- Those who travels in a big group
- Pregnant women
- Disable people
Select Stamping Assistance Service item when applying for visa on arrival or apply later via email or on the phone.
Find our representatives with the welcoming board of your name right after landing. In case, you cannot find our representatives, please give us a call at hotline +84 966.539.363
Hand over our representatives your visa approval letter, entry and exit form, passport, 2 photos and stamping fee (USD 25/person for single entry and USD 50/person for multiple entry) to complete the entry procedures on your behalf.
Get your passport back with Vietnam Visa stamped within a few minutes.
- Children must pay the same fees as adults
- Normal process is 2 business days, urgent process is 1 business day, super-urgent process is 4 business hours
- The application fee is refundable in case your visa application is not approved
2.Car Pick Up service
In order to provide more and more useful services for our clients, we offer Car Pick Up service from any Vietnam international airports to your concrete address in the city centre. Using the service, you will experience with drivers who are careful, and well-trained that will expectantly make you feel safely and confidently right your first minutes in Vietnam.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS
You will be offered a private car for your group with the appropriate number of seats and fee as follows:
|Group||Fee/ Group (USD)||Type of car|
|$ 21||4 seated|
|$ 23||4 seated|
|$ 27||7 seated|
|$ 30||7 seated|
|$ 34||7 seated|
|-||$ 36||29 seated|
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAR PICK UP SERVICE
You can apply for the service by selecting Car Pick Up Service item when applying for visa on arrival or apply later via email Support@vietnamvisa-easy.com or on the phone +84 966.539.363
3.Vietnam Visa Extension
In order to more and more meet clients' all requirements, Vietnamvisa-easy.com has developed visa extension/renewal services for those whose Vietnam visas have come close to expiration dates and still wish to stay longer. To extend/renew your visa, you are advised to follow the following steps:
Send us the scan of your passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa to our email email@example.com for checking.
Be informed via email about the visa extension fee and whether your visa can be extended/renewed as visa extension varies for each case.
- If you are in Hanoi or Hai Phong, please bring your original passport to our offices
- In case, you are in Ho Chi Minh City, please let us know your current address so that our representatives can come in person to pick up your passport.
Wait for 7-10 working days to get your passport back together with your new stamped visa.
- You'd better extend/renew your visa at least 1 week (for 3 months visa, preferably 2 weeks) before your visa expiration date.
- Before applying for visa extension, your passport must have at least ONE blank pages.
- For Diplomatic, Official visas, or/and other types of visa, it should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor or contact the Vietnam Immigration Department in person:
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
- In Ho chi minh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City