How to get a visa to Vietnam from San Marino
If you are an San Marino passport holder, or residents in San Marino whose nationality do not appear in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required a valid visa to enter Vietnam. But, how to get a visa to Vietnam from San Marino? The answer is so easy. There are two ways for you to get a visa to Vietnam from this country:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports upon arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail. It becomes more and more popular trend to get a visa to Vietnam in the age of booming Internet thanks to its convenience and even cheap price.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
- Price: at least 30% cheaper than the traditional way
- How it works? Access the website http://www.vietnamvisa-easy.com, fill out the secure online form, get your Visa Approval Letter via email in 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or even 4 working hours (super urgent service), and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa stamp upon your arrival.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in San Marino
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
See detailed contact of Vietnam Embassy in San Marino here.
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!