Directions to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Bangladesh
Due to complicated visa procedure, many Indians are unwilling to obtain visa to Vietnam at the embassy. Therefore, in this article, we will introduce you another way to get visa for Vietnam easily. That is Vietnam visa on arrival.
Vietnam visa on arrival is alternative way of getting visa Vietnam for non-Vietnamese visitors who arrive in Vietnam by air. Unlike Vietnam visa process at the embassy, visa on arrival process uses online visa system that allows the applicants to submit Vietnam visa application anytime and anywhere.
In Bangladesh, you just need to complete 4 steps below to get a Vietnam visa for Indians on arrival:
- Complete visa application form electronically
- Pay visa processing fee using credit/debit cards
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 business days or less
- Present the letter to get visa stamped and pick up the visa at arrival airport
With regards to the Vietnam visa fee, you will have to pay:
- Visa processing fee to get visa approval letter granted by Vietnam Immigration Department
- Stamping fee to get visa stamp at the airport
For more information about the fees, please visit this page.
If you have to travel to Vietnam urgently, we are willing to provide you with urgent Vietnam visa process that requires a couple of hours only.
Should you have any questions about Vietnam visa for Indian passport holders, please feel free to contact us anytime. Our friendly staffs will support you immediately.