Vietnamese visa for Indians
Not any Indian citizens are allowed to travel to Vietnam without having a visa Vietnam. A Vietnam visa for Indians is very easy to be obtained at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or with the assistance from Vietnamese travel companies. The following are directions on how to get a Vietnam visa for Indian nationals:
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
- Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021
- Tel: 2687.9852 (+38) (Consulate);
- Fax: + 2687.9856 (Chancery);
+ 2687.9869 (Consulate);
- Emai: [email protected]
- Working hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Documents required for visa application include a valid passport, an application form, 2 passport photots, and visa fee (in cash). The necessary time for the embassy to issue the visa is about 2-5 working days.
2. Apply on our website
Please keep in mind that we are unable to support visa on arrival for Indian citizens who enter Vietnam by land or by sea because visa on arrival is only available for air entry only. The procedure of Vietnam visa on arrival often consits of 4 stages:
- Complete an online visa application form
- Pay service to get visa approval letter
- Download visa approval to computer from your email
- Print the letter our and bring it along when going on board and show it to Immigration Officer to get a visa stamp.
Processing time of visa approval letter: 2 working days for normal service, 1 working day for urgent service and 4 working hours for super-urgent service and 1 working hour for 1 hour service
Note: Check your email regularly to get notifications about your visa process. Open spam folder in case you do not see any emails from us in your inbox.
Please contact us at email address: [email protected] or skype: vietnamvisaeasy to receive quick support about visa to Vietnam for Indians.