How to get Vietnam visa approval letter
Vietnam visa approval letter is a paper whose function as a temporary permission for foreign visitors to stay in Vietnam. Visa approval letter is 100% legitimate because it is also issued by Immigration Department, the only govermental agency which is authorized to grant entry visa to Vietnam. To answer the question how to get a visa approval letter, please continue reading information below.
How to apply?
1. Complete the online visa application form
2. Make the full payment with credit/debit card
3. Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
With the letter, the applicants are allowed to check in flights and get visa stamped at arrival airport. Therefore, don't forget to print it our and bring along to the airport.
- Check for error in your visa application form before submitting to make sure that you did not input any wrong information.
- For information about the the cost to get visa approval letter, please read here.
Please read other articles below for more information about Vietnam visa on arrival