Vietnam visa for vacation purpose
Don’t ruin your travel plan just because you forget applying for a visa for Vietnam. So many people had made the mistake and we hope you will have a lesson from them. To obtain a visa to Vietnam, you could go directly to Vietnam Embassy, submit required documents and wait about 3-5 days for processing. The other way is staying at home, applying online through our website and get your visa approval letter within 1-2 working days. What is your choice? Before you make up your mind, please read how to get a Vietnam visa from embassy and through our travel agent.
1. How to get the visa at embassy
* Recommended for overland crossing
- A valid passport with blank page
- An application form (available at the embassy)
- A passport-sized photo to affix on the form
- Visa fee in cash
In special cases, the embassy may contact you and require more documents but don’t submit further if you are not asked to.
The Vietnam visa fee and processing time are different from embassy to embassy. Therefore, you should contact with the embassy for additional information.
2. How to get the visa at the airport
* Recommended for air travelers
Process of Vietnam visa on arrival is very short and simple. They include:
- Fill in the online application form
- Pay service fee with credit/debit card through Onepay/Paypal or with cash through Western Union or bank transfer
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
- Get a visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Note: Check your email regularly to receive information about your visa process from us. Sometimes, our emails are directly sent to your spam folder and you could not see it in your inbox. In this case, please check your spam folder.