Please call our hotline +84 966 539363 or Whatsapp +84 70554 9868 for emergency assistance on urgent visa.

Do I need a transit visa?

I shall fly from Shanghai/China to Ho Shi Min by China Eastern Airlines and the same day fly to SIEM REAP/CAMBODIA by Vietnam Airlines. Do I need a transit visa?

  • 21:07:30 07-11-2012
  • Kathleen
  • Helen Queen support

    Dear Kathleen,

    In your case, no visa is required since you just enter Vietnam for transit purpose as long as you will not go out of transit area at the airport.

    Kind regards,
    Helen Queen