How to get a Vietnam travel visa
The first and foremost important thing you need to keep in mind when traveling outside the country is obtaining a visa. If you are planning to visit Vietnam as a visitor, you will need a Vietnamese travel visa. In this article, we will show you step-by -step guide to obtain a Vietnam visa from your home country.
There are two places to apply for a travel visa to Vietnam. They are:
1. Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Best place to obtain overland entry visa.
Please submit the following documents to apply for a travel visa at embassy:
- A valid origin passport that has at least one blank page
- A completed application form attached with a passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee in cash
The fee and time to process your Vietnam visa application vary among the embassies. Therefore, you need to access the official website of the embassy or contact directly with consular section to have specific information.
2. Our website
Best way for visitors traveling to Vietnam by air
Vietnam visa on arrival doesn’t require you to provide any documents. All what you have to do is to follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the secure online application form
- Pay visa service fee to get visa approval letter
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
- Obtain visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa.
Before applying for a travel visa for Vietnam, please make sure that your passport validity remains at least 6 months and it must have blank page for a visa stamp.
After receving the visa from Vietnam embassy or visa approval letter from us, please check its accuracy. Any errors must be notified immediately before your trip.