How to get a Vietnam visa for Indians in Cambodia
Getting Vietnam visa for Indians from Cambodia is various depending on the way you enter Vietnam:
1. Enter Vietnam by air
If you intend to travel to Vietnam by air, the online Vietnam visa application should be taken into consideration as it’s simple, quick and cheap. To apply for the visa online, you just need to do the followings:
- Fill out visa application form online correctly
- Make online payment with credit card
- Obtain visa approval letter by email within 2 business days
- Present the letter to get visa stamped at arrival airport and pick up your visa
In case of emergency, you can request express service to get the visa approval letter on the same day or in a few hours. More information about urgent Vietnam visa on arrival is available here.
2. Enter Vietnam by land or sea
If you cross the border into Vietnam by land or sea, you are expected to apply for the visa in person at Vietnam Embassy. The documents required involve:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months prior to date of travel
- Visa application form attached with 01 passport sized photo
- Visa fee
- Visa approval from Immigration Department provided by your sponsor/partner in Vietnam (required for business visa only. If you don’t have sponsor, please contact with consular section for assistance)
It often takes about 3-5 business days to complete the visa process.
- Vietnam visa can be issued for single or multiple entry
- Both of Vietnam business visa and tourist visa are extendable for 1 month or 3 months
- Visa for Vietnam is valid from the date of arrival you input in the application form
- Vietnam visa can be applied as early as 6 month in advance of the trip
Should you require more information about visa Vietnam for Indian citizens, please read related articles below or contact us at any time for help.