How to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Kuwait
The Indian citizens living or working in Kuwait have 2 options to get visa to Vietnam: apply for the visa at Vietnam Embassy or apply online on our website. Obviously, applying online for visa Vietnam is much simpler and quicker. Nevertheless, it is only helpful in case you travel to Vietnam by air.
If you do not fly to Vietnam or just want to obtain the Vietnam visa on your own, please prepare the documents listed below to submit at the embassy:
- Original passport valid for at least 1 month after your visa expiration date.
- Visa application form attached with 01 recent passport photo (visa application form is available on website and office of the embassy)
- Vietnam visa fee (contact with the embassy to verify the fee)
The processing time for application is 3 business days since application date. After collecting the visa, you should check for its accuracy to make sure that there is no error on it. Any mistakes must be notified to the embassy immediately before departure.
Address: Jabriya, Block 10, Street 19, Villa 96, Kuwait
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: + 965-25311450 - + 965-25351593
Fax: + 965-25351592
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm from Monday to Thursday
Should you wish to receive the visa result in less than 3 days or save your budget, online Vietnam visa application is highly recommended. To apply for Vietnam visa over the internet, please follow steps below:
- Complete visa application form online
- Pay visa application fee using credit/debit card
- Receive visa approval letter within 2 business days or less
- Show the letter when boarding the plane and getting visa stamp at arrival airport
In case of emergency, we are able to provide you with visa approval letter within a few hours. Though, you are advised to apply for visa for Vietnam soon to avoid paying extra cost for urgent service.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions relating to Vietnam visa for Indians.