Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians in UAE
There is a large number of Indian citizens working and living in UAE so it would be a shortcoming if we do not have particular post writing about tips to obtain Vietnam visa for Indians in UAE.
To make travel easier to foreigners including Indians, Vietnam government had started Visa On Arrival program. But the procedure is not as exact as its name so you need to read guidance in advance to avoid hassle at last minute.
The name Visa On Arrival caused some troubles to Indian visitors, especially to those who do not check information about it before traveling. Some of them assumed that they were able to apply for the visa and obtain it immediately on arrival. Here is the fact:
Visa On Arrival is only available at airports. If you cross overland into Vietnam, it’s recommended to obtain full visa stamp before approaching land ports of entry.
You must apply online for visa approval beforehand. No Vietnam visa is ready for use on arrival if you do not have this approval.
Visa On Arrival Procedure
Process 1: Obtain visa approval online
The online process is extremely simple and fast. You just need to complete an online visa application form and finish it with credit card payment. Here’s important information that you must provide in the application:
• Full name: don’t write only your last name. Many people made this mistake. It must be exactly as it is shown on your passport
• Date of birth
• Passport number
• Expected date of arrival: If you already booked the flight, you should enter the exact date. Please take note that this will be the date that your visa begins valid
• Email address: make sure you provide the valid email address because the approval letter will be sent to you via email.
If you request to check Vietnam visa fee for Indians, please visit here.
Within 2 days since you submit complete application and payment, we will deliver approval letter with an entry-exit form to you. All of your information is mentioned in the letter. If you find any errors, you must inform us of it.
Process 2: Pick up visa stamp on arrival
This process is a bit slow so make sure the documents below are available to submit at Visa Landing Counter on arrival:
• Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months ahead
• Visa approval letter
• Completed entry-exit form
• 01 p assport photo taken against white background
• Stamping fee (paid by cash, USD or VND): $45 for single entry visas valid 1 month or 3 months, $65 for 1 month multiple visa, $95 for 3 months multiple visa.
If you are a first-time traveler, we suggest stamping assistance service to enjoy speedy and worry-free processing.
After submitting the documents, you just sit down and wait for the custom officer to call your name. It means that the visa stamp was attached to your passport and you are good to visit Vietnam now.