Vietnam visa requirements for Indians in Dubai
QUESTION: Are Indian citizens living in Dubai required a visa to Vietnam?
ANSWER: Yes. Before booking a flight to Vietnam, don’t ever forget to apply for a Vietnam visa. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter Vietnam. The following are 2 ways to obtain Vietnam visa for Indians in Dubai.
1. Vietnam visa on arrival: is the alternative way to obtain the entry visa for air travelers.
- Complete online application form
- Pay visa service fee to get visa approval letter
- Get visa approval letter via email after 2 working days
- Present visa approval letter to get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Remember: Check for error in application form before sending. The Vietnam visa application can not be cancelled or corrected after being sent to Vietnam Immigration Department.
2. Vietnam visa at Embassy/Consulate in Dubai
Location: Villa No: 1, Street 23, Sector 21, Al Mushrif area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel:+ 971-2 449 6720/+ 971-2 449 6710
P.O. Box: 113038 – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Working Hours: From 10:00 am to 14:00 pm from Sunday to Thursday inclusive
- A valid passport with at least one blank page left
- An application form (free on the website of embassy)
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Vietnam visa fee in cash
* Required time to complete your visa is about 3 business days
In particular case, the Vietnam Embassy may request further supporting documents. However, do not submit more if you are not required.
When receving the passport back, you should check information on your visa to see whether they are all correct or not to avoid unexpected problems.
Please visit here to read more information about Vietnamese visa for Indian passport holders.