How to get a visa to Vietnam by land
Nowadays, there are plenty of visitors traveling to Vietnam from neighboring countries such as Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, China. However, the land entry hasn’t many options to obtain a visa for Vietnam. The only chance for you to get a visa Vietnam at border is going directly to Vietnam Embassy in your countries or where you are traveling. The Vietnam Embassy/Consulate will be happy to arrange you an entry visa. Within 2-5 working days since your Vietnam visa application is submitted, you will get a visa to Vietnam. The Vietnam visa requirements include:
- Application form (download on the website of embassy or take from the Embassy’s office)
- Origin passport with blank pages for visa stamp. The minimum validity of the passport is 6 months from the date of travel
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Visa fee (in cash)
On special case, the Vietnam Embassy may request you for other documents. However, do not submit supporting papers unless you are asked to.
- Each Vietnam Embassy applies a different fees. Therefore, you should contact with the embassy where you are applying to know the specific fee.
- The embassies close on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays
- Some embassies allow to apply by post, by email
- The address of embassies of Vietnam is listed here
Should you have more concern about Vietnam visa information, please feel free to contact us at support email: email@example.com or Skype Id: vietnamvisaeasy.
- Vietnam tourist visa by land
- How to get a Vietnam visa for land entry
- Vietnam visa on arrival by land from Cambodia
- Vietnam visa on arrival for land entry
- Vietnam visa types
- Vietnam Visa Exemption
- Vietnam Tourist Visa
- Vietnam Business Visa
- Vietnam immigration policy for Processing Vietnam visa
- List of countries cannot be supporting Vietnam visa online.