Vietnam tourist visa for Indians
Most of Indians enter Vietnam for vacation purpose. Hence, a Vietnam tourist visa is perfect choice for you. At present, Vietnamese tourist visa for Indian citizens is valid from 15 to 30 days only. Still, if Indian passport holders would like to stay longer than this duration, you could extend your visa after arriving Vietnam or apply for a Vietnam business visa with period of validity of 3 months. There is no problem if the Indians apply for a business visa to come to Vietnam as a visitor and vice versa. In other words, Indian passport holders could apply for 1 or 3-month entry visa no matter what purpose of the travel is.
Here are 4 steps for submission of a tourist visa application:
1. Fill out the secure online application form at here
2. Pay service fee for getting visa approval letter
3. Receive visa approval letter via email within 1-2 working day(s)
4. Get visa stamp at Vietnam international airport and pick up your visa
- Vietnam visa on arrival is available for air entry only, sea or land entry is recommended to apply for the visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
- Your passport should remain valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of travel to Vietnam.
Should you have any question about Vietnam evisa for Indian passport holders, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime during the week.