Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Singapore
If you are questioning whether Indians living in Singapore are required a tourist visa for Vietnam, your answer is yes. The Indians in Singapore can not visit Vietnam without a visa Vietnam. Now, we are heading to How to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indians living in Singapore.
There are 2 available ways for Indians in Singapore to get a Vietnam tourist visa. They are:
1. Submit application at Vietnam Embassy
Location: 10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887
Visa Hours: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm from Monday to Friday
To apply for a Vietnamese visa for tourism purpose, the Indian passport holders must submit the following documents:
- An original passport with one blank page left
- An application form attached with a standard photo that taken not more than one year ago
- Vietnam visa fee (in cash)
Expected time to process a Vietnam visa for Indians: about 3 business days
Don't forget to check your visa information after receving the passport back. Any mistakes must be notified to the embassy before your trip.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival works well for Indian nationals who travel to Vietnam by air only. Therefore, before applying, please make sure that you meet this basic requirement of visa on arrival. The procedure of getting visa upon arrival for Indian passport holders living in Singapore includes:
- Fill out the visa application form electronically
- Pay service fee through Online Payment Gateway
- Check your email to receive visa approval letter after 2 working days
- Get visa stamp and pick up your visa at arrival airport
Don't forget to double check your visa application form before submitting and check your email regularly to get the latest notifications from us about your visa process.
Any questions about visa Vietnam for Indian nationals in Singapore, please send to support email firstname.lastname@example.org or skype ID vietnamvisaeasy.