Vietnam tourist visa for Russian citizens
Vietnam tourist visa is not required if Russian visitors do not stay in Vietnam over 15 days. But if they do, the visa will be needed as regulated.
1. If you do not need a visa: a valid passport with at least 2 blank pages left
2. If you do need a visa for a long trip:
· Original and valid passport with minimum 2 blank pages left
· Visa application form attached with 01 recent passport photo
· Vietnam visa fees
Submit at: Vietnam Embassy in Russia
Processing time: 5 business days after the date of application submission
Vietnam visa on arrival
If applying for tourist visa to Vietnam at the embassy is inconvenient for you, Vietnam visa on arrival will be perfect alternative option since you can submit Vietnam visa application online in 2 steps only:
· Complete the online visa application form on our site
· Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card
Once you have registered for the visa successfully, we will arrange you a visa approval letter (normally within 2 business days) to enter Vietnam and pick up the visa at arrival airport. The documents required for stamping process at the airport are:
· Original passport
· Visa approval letter
· Completed entry and exit form (available on our website)
· 01 passport photo recently taken
· Stamping fee (in cash)
After 5 or 10 minutes, the visa is ready for you to pick up.
Should you be interested in visa upon arrival cost, please read here.
Please feel free to contact us if you need advice to get Vietnamese travel visa. We’re willing to give the best support anytime.