Vietnam visa for Indians living in Dubai, UAE
Not different from Vietnam visa for Indians in other places, Vietnam visa for Indians living in Dubai can be obtained directly at the embassy or at the airport. While Vietnam Embassy is good for land and sea entries, Vietnam visa at airport is perfect choice for air entry.
1. Vietnam visa at the embassy
* Vietnam visa requirements:
- An origin passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date to Vietnam
- A completed application form
- A recent passort-sized photo
- Vietnam visa fee in cash
In special cases, the embassy may require you to provide supporting documents.
* Processing schedule: 3-5 working days since the embassy receive your complete visa application.
For specific information about the fee, please contact directly to the visa section of embassy at:
Address: Villa No: 1, Street 23, Sector 21, Al Mushrif area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: + 971-2 449 6710 (Consular Section)
Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box: 113038 – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Working Hours: 10:00 to 14:00 from Sunday to Thursday
2. Vietnam visa at airport
*Required documents: none
- Click on here and fill out the application form
- Pay service fee to get visa aproval letter
- Receive visa approval letter with red color stamp via email
- Get visa stamp at the airport and pick up your visa
* Processing schedule: only 2 working days. For urgent and super-urgent service, visa approval letter can be completed within 1 working day and 4 working hours.
* Visa fees: read here for specific information about Vietnam visacost for Indians
Only Indian passport holders who travel to Vietnam by air are eligible to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. In case you enter Vietnam by other means of transport, please go directly to Vietnam Embassy in Dubai and obtain a visa to Vietnam for Indian citizens there.