Vietnam visa for Indians living in Singapore
Do you want to apply for Vietnam visa for Indians without submitting any documents or experiencing any interview? With our assistance, you could easily collect visa for Vietnam at arrival airport. Similar to visa Vietnam embassy, visa on arrival is also approved and issued by Vietnam Immigration Department with same conditions and limitations associated to its use. Therefore, you can feel secure when applying Vietnam visa on arrival from Singapore.
To apply for a visa upon arrival, your passport must be valid for at leas 6 months ahead from the date of arrival to Vietnam and you have to get in Vietnam by air. If you satisfy these two conditions, let’s see how to get a visa at the airport of arrival:
1. Fill out the online application form
2. Pay visa service fee to get visa approval letter issued by Immigration Department
3. Get visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
4. Bring along the letter when going on board and show it together with entry and exit form, original passport, passport-sized photo and stamping fee to get a visa stamp at arrival airport in Vietnam.
- Please obtain Vietnamese visa at the neart Vietnam Embassy/Consulate if you intend to enter Vietnam by land or sea.
- Make sure that your passport remain valid for at least 6 months prior to the arrival date to Vietnam
Should you need any support to get visa to Vietnam for Indian citizens from Singapore, please do not heistate to contact us anytime during the week. Thank you very much for reading!