Get a visa to Vietnam
Getting a visa Vietnam is not a problem to foreigners to Vietnam nowadays. Thanks for favorable conditions from Vietnam Immigration Department, the foreign visitors are offered 2 options to obtain a visa for Vietnam
1. Obtain the visa at the embassy
In order obtain visa from the embassy, the applicants are requested to submit:
- Original passport with blank pages for visa stamp.
- An application form attached with a standard photo
- 1 passport-sized photo
- Visa fee (in cash)
Remember: Vietnam visa fee and processing time are different from embassy to embassy. Please contact directly with the embassy for further information.
2. Obtain the visa upon arrival
At present, there are a lot of reputable travel agencies in Vietnam which assist foreigners to get Vietnam visa on arrival-visa picked up at airport. Nevertheless, it is applicable for foreigners who enter Vietnam by air only. The process to obtain Vietnam visa at the airport includes 4 steps:
- Fill out the online visa application form
- Pay visa service fee through Onepay/Paypal, or Western Union, Bank transfer
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days (normal service), 1 working day (urgent service), 4 working hours (super-urgent service) and 1 working hour (1 hour service).
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
- Please renew your passport if it is about to expire in less than 6 months
- No change or no cancellation after the visa application was sent to Immigration Department for processing. Any mistake must be notified us immediately.