Vietnam visa procedure for Pakistanis
The procedure to obtain a Vietnam visa for Middle-East countries, including Pakistan is really a challenge. Very few applicants get visa approved if applying on their own. That’s why we are here, to make things possible and simple to you. Let’s see what we are able to do to get Vietnam visa for your Pakistan passport.
Update: Vietnamese immigration department has temporarily stopped issuing tourist visa for citizens of Pakistan. If you require a business visa, you must have a business sponsor.
Are we reliable?
We are. With years of experience in the visa field, helping thousands of travelers to get their visas to Vietnam, and legally operated, Vietnamvisa-easy commits to our customers across the world by offering efficient visa services accompanying with full support 24/7.
To Middle-east countries, particularly Pakistani passport holders, we do understand the difficulty of applying for a visa to Vietnam. In each and every case, we always take it seriously: we don’t charge for the services we don’t offer and in case your application is rejected by Immigration Department, we will give you full refund.
You can believe us in:
• No hassle and no extra fee charged during the whole process
• Transparency in our price policy
• Customer support 24/7
• 100% refund for declined applications
You can seek our support via Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube channel, support email and hotline number +84 966 53 93 63.
Step-by-step visa on arrival process for Pakistanis
Step 1: Make applications
- Send your scanned passport photo which contains your personal information, your proposed date of arrival and the name of your arrival airport in Vietnam to our email [email protected].
- Please keep in mind that there is only one type of visa – one month single entry – is applicable for Pakistanis. You should NOT book flights before obtaining the approval letter.
Step 2: Pay service fee
- Use the credit/debit card to pay application fee.
- For Pakistanis, we offer application fee of $135 for 1-month single entry visa.
- We will provide you a link for payment. The payment receipt is issued upon request. In case your application is rejected, we will refund the money back to you.
Step 3: Receive the approval letter
- The approval letter will be sent to your email within 5-7 business days. No urgent services are available.
- After receiving the letter, double check to make sure your information on it is correct, if any error occurred; get back to us as quickly as possible for correction.
- The approval is competent for checking in and getting tourist visa on arrival at any of Vietnam’s airports.
Step 4: Collect visa at airport
- At the visa on arrival/landing visa desk at airport, submit your original passport, print copy of the approval, 01 passport-sized photo and completed entry-exit form (the form was sent with the letter).
- Stamping fee for single entry is $25, only CASH accepted.
• Please notice that a particular group of nationals including Pakistanis can’t apply on our online system. Only through email, your application will be processed.
• For Pakistanis, only option for application is 1-month single entry visa, other options are not available.
• With tourist visa, a sponsor is not required. Business visa applicants must obtain a sponsor from your Vietnamese business partner. Contact us for further information on particular case.
• Pakistani passport holders are granted a 30-day stay at Phu Quoc island without a visa.
• Visa on arrival is only usable for travelers to Vietnam by air.
Fee structure for Pakistanis:
1-month single entry visa
$135 (charged by Vietnamvisa-easy)
$25 (charged by Immigration Dept.)
Apply visa at Vietnamese embassy at Pakistan
a. Contact details of Vietnamese embassy in Islamabad:
Address: House 117, Street No. 11, Sector E-7 Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone: 00 92 51 2655785 / 2655787
Fax: 00 92 51 2655783
Email: [email protected]
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Morning)
b. A complete Vietnam visa application for Pakistani visitors includes:
• Original passport valid for at least one month beyond visa validity
• Visa application form attached with 01 passport-sized photo
• Individual bank statement for last six months
• Introducing letter from applicants’ employer/company/organization
• Introducing letter from Chamber of Industry & Commerce or Membership certificate of Chamber of Industry & Commerce.
• Invitation letter from your sponsor in Vietnam (if any).
• Pre-arrival clearance of the Immigration Department or from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam (if any)
• National tax number certificate
• Return air-ticket
• Vietnam visa fee
Feel free to contact us if you need more consultancy regarding getting a Vietnam visa for Pakistani nationals.