Vietnam visa procedure for Indians
The experience in getting visa for Vietnam for each Indian is different depending on the way they submit Vietnam visa application.
At present, the Indian passport holders are given 2 options to obtain visa for Vietnam.
1. Apply in person at Vietnam Embassy
If you choose to apply for visa to Vietnam at the embassy, the following documents will be needed:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months prior to date of travel
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- 01 passport photo taken around 6 months
- Vietnam visa fee
You may be requested to provide visa approval from Immigration Department obtained by your sponsor/partner in Vietnam if requesting business visa.
Processing time: 3 or 5 business days since the date you submit complete visa application. After collecting the visa Vietnam, don’t forget to check its accuracy because the embassy will not bear the responsibility for visa error on arrival. Any errors must be notified before your departure for correction.
2. Apply online
If you’re traveling to Vietnam by air and wishing to experience an easy visa procedure, online Vietnam visa application is advisable. Contrary to popular belief, applying online through travel agents will not cost you more than doing so at the embassy. More than that, its process is amazingly fast. The followings are 4 steps to apply for Vietnam visa for Indians online:
- Complete visa application form online
- Pay visa application fee with credit/debit card
- Obtain visa approval letter by email after 2 business days or less
- Present the letter along with original passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee (in cash) to get visa stamped and pick up your visa
To read specific information about Vietnam visa fee for Indians, please visit this page
Should you require more information, please read the related articles below or contact us any time by phone, email or live chat.