Vietnam visa for Middle East and Africa
Middle East and Africa are classified as restricted nationals by Vietnam government. Nationals from these countries have little chance of getting approval for the visa at embassy. If you fail to meet visa requirement from embassy, it’s time to get helped from an agency to have peace of mind. And Vietnam Visa Easy is one of agencies that can turn Vietnam visa process for Middle East/Africa into easy job.
A little about us
We are well aware that it’s hard to earn your trust without proving our legality. Here is some of necessary information you may be curious about us.
Vietnam Visa Easy is established on 2011 with company registration number 0105846047. Over the past 6 years, we have provided immigration service to thousands of travelers from various countries including Middle East and Africa. Increasing repeat customer rate is the best evidence for our customer service. If our words are not enough, we would like to invite you to visit our FB pageor YouTube chanel to hear what customers say about our service.
5 reasons to apply with us
1. Easy: No sponsor, no invitation letter and no proof of financial resources
2. Secure: we never charge for what we cannot do. When you place visa order at our company, your visa is secure. If your application is not approved, we are willing to refund 100% of the paid money.
3. Quick: It just takes a few minutes to apply and a couple of days to get approval.
4. Prompt: our team is available 24/7 to answer all your questions and help you check visa processing status
5. Affordable: we public the price and review it monthly to remain the most competitive price.
Basic information about Vietnam visa
The time between visa issuance and expiration date is visa validity. The visa validity is the length of time you are permitted to stay in Vietnam. Please take note that the visa becomes effective from intended date of travel in application, not from the date of application.
Vietnam visa is classified into many types; however, you just need to care about two most popular types, including:
• Vietnam tourist visa (visa category DL) is often used for tourism purpose. It can be valid from 1 month to 3 months depending on your country. Please read our related posts below to find out how long you can stay in Vietnam as a tourist.
• Vietnam business visa (visa category DN): is strictly issued to businessmen. You may visit Vietnam (single and multiple entry) for up to 12 months on a business visa.
In this post, we will mention only about how to get a Vietnam tourist visa for nationals from Middle East and Africa. If you are looking for an entry visa for business purpose, please kindly contact us directly for assistance.
What is process?
There are 3 steps involved getting visa to Vietnam as follows:
Make application online => Receive approval letter => Collect visa upon arrival at port of entry
Here are details for each step:
As being confirmed earlier, we do not require an invitation letter or sponsor to process visa. Instead of that, we need you to provide the following:
• Scanned copy of passport: make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to date of travel. Otherwise, you may be denied boarding plane. We believe that you do not expect this at all, do you?
• Best-estimated travel date: please be aware that this will be the first day of visa validity. It’s not obligatory to enter Vietnam on the travel date submitted. The travel date can be anytime providing the visa is still valid at that time.
• Port of entry: Currently, Vietnam remains 5 international airports including Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang, Cat Bi, Cam Ranh and Phu Quoc.
We receive applications through email [email protected]. Shortly after you submit application, we will reply with a payment link. You will have to make full payment to get processing started. Please kindly read our Terms and Conditionsfor more information about refund policy.
Interested in the visa price?
Read Vietnam visa price for Middle East and Vietnam visa price for Africans
The approval letter is usually sent along with an entry/exit form via email within 3-7 business days. For some countries, we can reduce processing time to 1 business day for additional fee. If you do not find the approval in the inbox, try searching for it in the junk or spam folder before reaching us for assistance.
A typical letter of approval always includes your personal details, period of visa validity, purpose of visit and port of entry. Once you receive the letter, it’s worth checking it for error. Any errors must be reported to us immediately for correction.
COLLECT VISA AT AIRPORT
Upon arrival, you join the line in front of checkpoint counter and submit:
• Original passport
• Print copy of visa approval
• Entry/exit form (complete the form before arrival helps you save much time at airport. Instructions to fill out the form is available here)
• 01 passport-sized photo taken against white background, no hat, no glasses, straight face.
Then find a seat and wait until the officer calls your name. Then you pay him stamping fee and get the passport back with a payment receipt. Once again, don’t forget to check the visa stamp before leaving the counter.
Note: Stamping fee must be paid by cash, either in USD or VND.
You may be interested: stamping assistance service may help you get rid of the queue and collect visa at once.
Hopefully, you find our post Vietnam visa for Middle East and Africa informative. If you have any inquiries, please leave it in the comment box below or send to us via email. We always welcome all shares and likes for this post. Thanks you very much for visiting us!
Price and procedure of Vietnam visa for Mauritian
Do you want to know how to get a Vietnam visa from Mauritius in just 2 days at low price? The answer is here. Check it right now.
Get 1 month Vietnam visa for Ghanaian citizens
Come to find us and get Vietnam visa online from Ghana within one week. We are committed to refund 100% in case you do not receive the visa as promised.
How to get a visa for Afghanistan traveling to Vietnam
Visa to Vietnam for Afghanistan is now easier than ever. We can offer the fastest and safest visa service for Afghan passport holders.
4 steps to get Vietnam visa for Iraqis
Passport holders from Iraq now can apply for a Vietnam visa within only one week. No sponsor needed. Check out now to know our price!
Get Vietnam visa for Bangladeshi in a week
You are from Bangladesh and still donâ€™t know how to apply for a visa to Vietnam? No need to look further, we are here to make everything easier!
Apply Vietnam visa online for Kenyan nationals
You are finding the way to get visa to Vietnam from Kenya? Don't look further. We have everything you need here. Check it out now.
How to get visa to Vietnam for Iranian nationals
The embassy is unable to issue the Vietnam visa for your Iran passport but with our assistance, you can get it easy. All we need is your flight booking and hotel reservation.
Vietnam visa procedure for Pakistanis
Vietnamvisa-easy is here to provide the safest method to obtain entry visa to Vietnam for Pakistanis. No extra fee, no hassle.
Vietnam visa process for Jordanian citizens
Jordanian passport holder can always believe in us on obtaining your visa to Vietnam. We guarantee your visa within one week.
Procedure to get Vietnam visa for Lebanese
Relax! You will be surprised on how easy your Vietnam visa process can be with us. Visit our page for more details.