Visum Vietnam for German
You’re holder of German passport and interested in traveling to Vietnam? If so, it’s necessary for you learn about how to get visum für Vietnam since you will be required an entry visa to enter our country.
1. Obtain Vietnam visum at the embassy
According to normal visa procedure, your Vietnam visa application submitted at the embassy must contain the following documents:
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months prior to the trip
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- 01 recent color passport photo glued to the form
- Vietnam visa fee (contact with the embassy for details)
Upon receipt of visa application, the embassy will require 3 business days to issue Vietnam visum. Right after collecting the visa, you’d better check for error on it to avoid unexpected problems. Any mistakes must be notified the embassy immediately before the trip
2. Obtain Vietnam visum at the airport of arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is only issued to German citizens who hold a visa approval letter from Immigration Department. In order to obtain the letter, you must make online visa application on this site in advance. To know more about Vietnam visum upon arrival process, please look through 4 steps below:
- You click on “apply online” to complete visa application form online
- Pay visa application fee either with credit/debit card or with cash
- Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days or less
Stamping procedure at the airport:
Visa on arrival facility is available at all 3 Vietnam international airport including Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh. When you land at one of these airport, go directly to Immigration Counter and submit the letter with your valid passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee (in cash) to get visa stamped onto the passport and finally, pick up your visum für Vietnam.
Remember: visa upon arrival is only helpful to German visitors entering Vietnam by air.