How to get a Vietnam visa for French citizens
French citizens always have 2 options to get a Vietnam visa from France.They are:
1. Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Required documents for a visa application:
- An origin passport with blank pages left. The passport must have longer validity than the visa.
- A completed application form attached with passport-sized photo. The form is available on the website of embassy
- Vietnam visa fee (in cash)
- For business visa, you have to submit the visa approval from Vietnam Immigration Department through your sponsor in Vietnam. If you do not have a sponsor, please contact with the consulate for further assistance.
The processing time for a Vietnam visa application takes about 3-5 working days.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is pre-arranged visa for air travellers that is picked up at arrival airport. We are proud of being one of the most reliable travel agencies that are appointed to assist French citizens to get visa on arrival.
* Process to collect Vietnamese visa at the airport on arrival:
- Complete the online application form at here
- Pay service fee
- Obtain visa approval letter granted by Immigration Department via email
- Get visa stamp and pick up your visa at international airports in Vietnam.
The processing time of visa approval letter ranges from 4 working hours to 2 working days depending on the type of service: super-urgent, urgent or normal service.
Before applying, please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to the arrival date to Vietnam
To know the specific charges for French passport holders, please visit here.
Should you have more concern about visa pour le Vietnam, pleae feel free to contact us anytime at hotline+ 84 966 53 93 63 or support email: s[email protected] or skype: vietnamvisaeasy