Process of Vietnam visa extension
If you want to apply for visa extension within Vietnam, don't wait to do it until your visa expires. It's best to file extension request is 7 days prior to visa expiry date. A Vietnam visa can be extended a several times depending on your nationality and status of your visa. The maximum stay of extension that can be granted is 90 days (single or multiple entry). Each particular case is charged different fee but the process of Vietnam visa extension is always the same. Let's see what you're gonna do to make your visa extended:
Send your visa extension request to our email at address [email protected]. In the email, please attach scanned copy of your passport, current Vietnam visa stamp and let us know your latest date of entry as well as port of your entry .
Receive our feedback on the service fee for extending your Vietnam visa.
Supply your passport for processing (If you stay in Hanoi, Haiphong or Ho Chi Minh City, we will collect your passport in person at your address for free of charge. If you live in other cities and provinces, please submit you passport by secure express delivery service)
Get you passport back and new visa stamp after 7-10 working days.
Please keep in mind:
- Your passport must be valid beyond your stay in Vietnam and have at least 1 blank page left for new visa stamp
- If you are holding official visa, diplomatic visa or student visa, please apply for visa extension through official agencies, government, sponsor business or contact with the nearest Vietnam Immigration Department.
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
- In Ho chi minh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Note: We temporarily stop tourist visa extension in Ho Chi Minh City. The service will be opened again soon. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Any questions concerning process of Vietnam visa extension, please send to [email protected]or you may also give us a call on +84 966 53 93 63. Thank you very much for your visit!