Process to get Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is an alternative of getting a visa to Vietnam for international visitors traveling to Vietnam by air. The Vietnam visa on arrival consists of 2 separate processes: obtain the visa approval online through local travel agents(1) and collect visa stamp on arrival (2).
Get visa approval letter
The visa approval letter is a document granted by the Immigration Department that allows foreigners to stay in Vietnam for a given length of time. You are required to present the letter to check in flight at departure airports and to collect the visa stamp at arrival airports. The letter is valid to use at all international airports of Vietnam including Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Cat Bi, Phu Quoc, Cam Ranh, Da Nang, Lien Khuong.
To start with, please go to the link http://www.vietnamvisa-easy.com/apply to fill out the online Vietnam visa application form and pay Vietnam visa processing fee with a credit/debit card. Within 2-3 working days, a scanned copy of the visa approval letter will be delivered to your email box. That can be a shared letter that concludes the information of some other visitors. If you wish to have a private letter, let us know by leaving a message in the application form. It is very important to check the accuracy of the letter because one minor error can make you be denied entry. Make sure your full name, date of birth, nationality and visa validity are correct.
Get visa stamp
At every Vietnamese international airport places a Landing-Visa booth to grant visa stamp. The following documents will be required for the stamping procedure:
- Origin passport (the passport must have at least 6 months validity and 01 blank page)
- 01 passport-sized photo
- Visa approval letter
- Visa stamping fee (in cash, USD or VND). If you forget to bring cash, the officer will escort you to a nearby ATM to withdraw the money.
The process may take from 10 minutes to 20 minutes depending on the length of the queue in front of the booth. If you wish to cut the queue, we do offer stamping assistance service to help you pick up the visa stamp in seconds. The service fee for stamping assistance is USD 22/pax.
Hopefully, our information is clear and helpful to you. Should you have more concerns about Vietnam visa on arrival process, please feel free to contact us at any time for help.
- Vietnam visa on arrival process
- Urgent Vietnam visa on arrival for Irish passport holders
- Request urgent Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians in Fiji
- Vietnam visa on arrival vs Vietnam visa at embassy
- Is Vietnam visa on arrival legitimate?
- How to get Vietnam visa on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival 2014
- Vietnam visa on arrival application form
- Cost of Vietnam visa on arrival
- Quick Vietnam visa on arrival