Vietnam visa extension in Hoian
For those who desire to extend the stay in Vietnam and don’t know how to apply for Vietnam visa extension in Hoi An, this article will make everything clear to you.
1. Documents required
- Original passport valid for minimum 1 month after your date of departure from Vietnam and have at least 01 blank page
- Service fee (Please read Vietnam visa extension fee for detailed information)
2. Visa extension process
Prior to hand in your passport for processing, please provide us with the copy of your passport and the current Vietnam visa page for checking, and please let us know your date of arrival as well as port of your entry in Vietnam. A few minutes later we respond to your email to inform about the service fee.
Next, you are required to send off your origin passport to our address in Hanoi by secure express service. Upon receipt of your passport, the processing time takes around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday). As soon as the new visa is issued, we will send the passport back to you by express delivery service for free of charge.
- Submit Vietnam visa extension application at least 5 days prior to visa expiration date
- Vietnam visa can be extended for 1 and 3 months on single and multiple entry.
- We are incapable of extending official visa, diplomatic visa or student visa. Please ask for assistance from business sponsor, government, official agencies or Vietnam Immigration Department at No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
Please give us a contact if you need help to apply Vietnam visa extension in Hoi An. We are available 24/24 during the week.
- Process of Vietnam visa extension
- Vietnam visa extension in Hue
- Vietnam visa extension in Nha Trang
- Vietnam visa extension in Danang
- Vietnam visa extension fee
- Vietnam visa extension in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa extension in Ho Chi Minh city
- Vietnam tourist visa extension
- Vietnam visa extension in Haiphong
- Vietnam visa extension 2014