Vietnam tourist visa for citizens in UK
1. Do UK visitors need a Vietnam tourist visa?
Yes, UK passport holders are required a Vietnam tourist visa to enter Vietnam as a tourist
2. When to apply for Vietnamese visa for UK citizens?
As soon as possible.
3. Where to apply?
a. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy in London
* General requirements:
- Origin passport valid for at least 1 month beyond visa validity
- Application form (complete online and print out)
- 01 passort photo taken not more than 1 year
- Vietnam visa fee
- Prepaid return envelop (if you want to receive the passport back by mail)
On special case, the embassy may contact you to request supporting documents.
The processing times requires 5 working days (normal service) and 2 working days (rush service) since the receipt of complete Vietnam visa application
b. Apply online on website Vietnam Visa Easy
Vietnam Visa Easy is a travel agency providing Vietnam visa on arrival service for those who travel to Vietnam by air only. When you apply online on our website, we will arrange you a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Then, you just need to present the letter to pick up Vietnam tourism visa at arrival airport. Here are 4 simple steps to obtain a Vietnam visa at the airport on arrival:
- Fill out the online application form correctly
- Make the online payment for visa process
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 working days
- Get visa stamp at the airport and pick up your visa
Please be noted that stamping process at the airport requires following documents: visa approval letter, origin passport (minimum validity of 6 months), entry and exit form (sent along with the letter), 01 recent passport photo, stamping fee (USD/VND)
Any questions about visa Vietnam for British nationals, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on our website. You may also contact via hotline at +84 966 53 93 6. Thank you for your kind attention!