Get Vietnam visa for Indian passport holders in Israel
The first move to make for all Indian citizens when planning to Vietnam is obtaining a visa. Although Vietnam Embassy is located in Israel and they do offer consular service, we suggest Visa On Arrival Program to minimize costs and effort on getting Vietnam visa for Indian nationals.
Vietnam offers Visa On Arrival?
Yes. The Visa On Arrival Program was launched since 2007 by the government but it works well at airports only. Therefore, you’re expected to travel by plane to eligible for the program.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival works a bit differently. Contrary to common belief, you will have to create visa application online in advance in order to obtain visa approval from Immigration Department. Next, you will show the letter of approval to receive actual visa on arrival at all Vietnamese airports ( Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh).
If you are interested in applying for visa approval on our site, please do the followings:
Go to “Apply Online” and provide your personal details on passport like full name, birth date, passport number, gender; and travel information like proposed date of travel, purpose of travel.
Pay refundable visa processing fee online. You can pay using debit card or credit card. The Vietnam visa fee for Indians is around $30 to $70 per passenger.
The standard waiting time for your visa to be processed is 2 business days excluding weekends and national holidays. The urgent processing time requires 1 hour to 24 hours only. Read more at Urgent Vietnam Visa On Arrival.
Pick up visa on arrival
The visa approval works perfect at every airport of Vietnam. If you suddenly change port of entry, don’t worry. Just make sure you have documents below available on arrival and you are good to get your visa stamp:
• Original passport
• Completed entry-exit form attached with 01 passport photo (download the form here)
• Stamping fee: $45 for single visas valid for 1 month and 3 months, $65 for 1 month multiple visa, $95 for 3 months multiple visa
15 minutes later from the time you submit these documents with visa approval, the customs officer will return you the passport with a visa stamp placed on it. Once you collected the visa, don’t forget to review carefully to ensure its accuracy.
• Your passport should have at least 6 months validity prior to date of travel
• You should use urgent processing if you are scheduled to travel to Vietnam within 24 hours
• The stamping fee must be paid by cash in American dollars or Vietnamese dongs
• Please obtain full visa stamp at Embassy of Vietnam in Israel before you leave if you plan to cross overland into Vietnam. The requirements include: application form (available at embassy), original passport, 01 passport photo. Hotel reservation, flight ticket, invitation may be requested in some special cases. The Vietnam visa is usually issued after 4 business days.