How to get Vietnam visa for Indian nationals in South Africa
The Indians living or working in South Africa are always given 2 options to obtain a visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Getting Vietnamese visa at the embassy is relatively complicated but it’s helpful to Indians traveling to Vietnam by land or sea. The documents required by the embassy are listed below:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months prior to date of travel and have empty page.
- 02 passport photos recently taken
- Visa application form (available on website of the embassy)
- Proof of flight booking
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Invitation letter (require for business trip)
- Vietnam visa fee (bank transfer is recommended)
In case you cannot hand deliver the documents to the embassy, you can send them via courier or someone can submit the Vietnam visa application on your behalf.
On average, the process takes 5 business days (normal service) or 3 business days (urgent service)
Address: 87 Brooks Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria
Tel.: (012) 362 8119 or (012) 362 8303
Working hours: 08:45 am-11:30 am (Monday - Friday) and in the afternoon, if you have an appointment in advance.
2. Apply online
If you are in hustle or overwhelmed with documents, online Vietnam visa application will be a perfect alternative choice for you. However, make sure that you’ll enter Vietnam by air since the visa will be picked up on arrival at the airport.
Steps involved in getting Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians in South Africa:
- Complete visa application form electronically on this site
- Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card through online payment gateway
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
- Use the letter to get on board and get visa stamped at the airport on arrival
Express service: requesting urgent Vietnamese visa process helps you get visa approval letter within 1 business day or a couple of hours in case of emergency. Read more here.
Should you need help you have questions about Vietnam visa for Indians, please feel free to contact us by phone, email or live chat service. We will give you the best support instantly.