Apply visa for Vietnam
Welcome to Vietnam Visa Easy! It’s glad to know that you’ve decided to travel to Vietnam. The following is information that you should know about how to submit Vietnam visa application from your home country.
Currently, Vietnam Government allows foreign visitors to obtain visa for Vietnam in two ways:
1. Apply in person at the embassy (available for air, sea and land ports of entry)
2. Apply online through travel agents (applicable to air entry only)
Generally, documents required for a visa Vietnam application at embassy include:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months prior to date of arrival
- Visa application form (downloand on embassy’s webpage)
- 01 passport photo taken around 6 months
- Vietnam visa fee in money order or cashier’s check payable to Vietnam Embassy
Please notice that postal application is acceptable by several embassies. In this case, the application must be accompanied by a prepaid return envelope.
Despite the same visa procedure, the Vietnam visa fee and processing time may be slightly different among the embassies. Normally, it requires at least 3 business days to complete the process.
If you plan to enter Vietnam by air, we would like to introduce 4 steps to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival online:
- Fill in electronic visa application form
- Pay visa processing fee in full through secure payment gateway or Western Union
- Get visa approval letter via email within 2 business days (normal service) or less (rush service)
- Present the letter along with original passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee to get visa stamp into your passport
Every information about online Vietnam visa fee can be found at this page.