Multiple entry of pre-arranged Vietnam visa
What is multiple entry visa?
A multiple-entry Vietnam visa allows visitors to come and go from Vietnam as many times as they want during period of visa validity without having to reapply each time.
Both business and tourist visas can be issued for multiple-entry. If the visitors travel from destination to destination inside Vietnam, the single-entry visa is good. The multiple-entry is necessary in case the visitors exit Vietnam and re-enter via land borders or airports.
How long will a multiple-entry visa valid for?
Visa validity is time period from proposed travel date provided in application form to expiration date as shown on the visa. It is also length of time visitors are permitted to travel to Vietnam.
Multiple-entry visa for tourism purpose is usually valid from 30 to 90 days while a multiple-entry business visa can be valid for up to 1 year. The visitors may extend their stay by applying for Vietnam visa extension in person at immigration office or request for extension through our agent at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get multiple-entry visa Vietnam?
At this time, Vietnam government offers 2 methods for foreigners to obtain the visa: (1) arrange traditional visa at any embassy/consulate of Vietnam or (2) apply online for visa approval to be granted visa stamp on arrival. The second option is much more efficient and flexible but only good for arrivals by air. If visiting Vietnam by land, the visitors are obliged to obtain the visa through embassy.
1. Visa procedure at embassy/consulate
Regularly, an application submitted to embassy includes the following documents:
· Original passport with at least 6 months validity. If there is no blank page left, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
· Completed application form attached with 01 recent passport-sized photo taken against white background.
· Appropriate visa fee
· Visa approval from Immigration Department obtained by travel agents or business partner in Vietnam (not every embassy requires this)
· Flight booking and hotel reservation (a few embassies will require)
Almost Vietnam embassies in Europe allow the applicants to apply by post. In that case, a prepaid return envelope should be enclosed for return of the passport.
The processing time for regular case is 3-5 business days. For expedited process, it takes only 1-2 days.
Once you had the visa, remember to check it for error to make sure that there is nothing wrong with it. Any mistake must be notified to the embassy immediately for amendment.
2. Visa on arrival
There are total 4 steps involved in getting Vietnam visa multiple-entry on arrival. The steps are explained exactly as follows:
Step 1: Complete a visa application form on line
Step 2: Use credit/debit card to pay application fee (Read Vietnam visa cost)
Step 3: Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days (See how to get urgent visa approval on the same day)
Step 4: Fly to Vietnam. On arrival (Hanoi’s airport, Ho Chi Minh’s airport or Danang’s airport), present the approval, origin passport, 01 passport photo, completed entry-exit form, and pay stamping fee ($65 for 1 month multiple entry, $95 for 3 month multiple entry, $135 for 6 month multiple entry, …). Then wait to receive the visa stamp within 15 minutes.
6 month and one year multiple business visa
Vietnam Visa Easy is proud to be one of a few agencies that are able to arrange 6-months and 1-year multiple entry business visas. The visitors requesting long-term visa for Vietnam will have to submit:
· A scanned copy of passport
· Expected date of entry
· Name and address of Vietnam Embassy that you plan to collect visa stamp after receiving letter of approval
· Visa processing fee ($290 for 6 month-multiple visa and $560 for 1 year multiple visa). Use our payment link to pay the fee with credit/debit card.
After 7 days excluding weekend and national holidays, the letter of approval will be emailed to visitors. Another copy is sent to Vietnam Embassy submitted in the application. Within 10 days since issuance of the letter, the visitors should present at Embassy of Vietnam and collect the visa stamp. The stamping fee paid at embassy is $135.
Ø Long-term multiple entry visa Vietnam cannot be collected on arrival.
Ø 6-month multiple visa often allows a stay of 5 months and 20 days, and 1-year multiple visa helps visitors to stay in Vietnam for 11 months and 20 days.
For any help with Vietnam visa multiple entry, please contact us over phone +84 966 53 953 63 or via email email@example.com.
- Vietnam visa on arrival 3 months multiple entry
- Vietnam tourist visa multiple entry
- Entry tourist visa to Vietnam
- How to get a Vietnam visa for land entry
- Vietnam entry visa requirements
- Vietnam visa on arrival for sea entry
- Vietnam visa on arrival for land entry
- Vietnam visa types
- Vietnam Visa Exemption
- Vietnam Tourist Visa