Entry tourist visa to Vietnam
Vietnam welcomes and encourages travel by foreign visitors, but travelers should remember that a visa is required if you do not come from visa-exempt coutries. Tourist visa to Vietnam is normally valid from 15 to 30 days and should be applied about 1 month before date of travel.
If you travel to Vietnam by land or sea, please go to the nearest Vietnam Embassy in your country of residence to submit Vietnam visa application.
Commonly requested documents include:
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- Origin passport valid for at least 6 months validity prior date of travel
- 01 recent passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee
The processing time may take 2-5 business days depending on each embassy. If you wish to rush the process, the express service is available to you for extra cost.
For people who travel to Vietnam by air, we advise you to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival to avoid waste of time and money. Vietnam visa on arrival is a legitimate alternative of getting Vietnam visa for air travelers only. It is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department and recognized by International Air Traffic Association (IATA).
How to obtain visa upon arrival?
- Fill in the online visa application form at here
- Pay visa processing fee through online payment gateway or bank transfer
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 working days or less
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Note: Vietnamese holiday visa is issued for single entry or multiple entry. If you regularly enter and exit Vietnam during visa validity, multiple entry visa is a good choice
Should you have any inquiry about Vietnam tourist visa, please contact us anytime for guidance and assistance.