Vietnam tourist visa multiple entry
Vietnamese travel visa multiple entry is a Vietnam visa that allows visitors to arrive and leave Vietnam as many times as they want during the visa validity.The procedure to obtain a Vietnam tourist visa multiple entry involves 4 steps below:
- Click on “apply online” and fill out the application form.
- Pay service fee to get visa approval letter
- Receive visa approval letter with red color stamp of Immigration Department
- Bring along visa approval letter to get on board and show it with entry and exit form, origin passport, 1 passport-sized photo and stamping fee to get visa stamp at the airport in Vietnam.
The processing time of multiple tourist visa is 2 working days for normal service, 1 working day for urgent service and only 4 working hours for super-urgent service.
Read Vietnam visa fee for tourist visa if you are interested in.
Do not forget to check you email during 2 working days of visa process to receive notifications from us. To avoid the regrettable misunderstanding, please check your spam folder in case you do not get our CONFIRMATION email right after you submit Vietnam visa application on our website.
Please check all details on your visa approval letter to make sure that they match with information on your passport.
Should you have any question about Vietnam visa on arrival, please contact us at email address: email@example.com or Skype ID:vietnamvisaeasy.
- Entry tourist visa to Vietnam
- Vietnam visa on arrival 3 months multiple entry
- Multiple entry of pre-arranged Vietnam visa
- Vietnam tourist visa for Russian citizens
- Vietnam Tourist Visa
- Vietnam tourist visa on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival for land entry
- Vietnam tourist visa for Indians
- How to obtain Vietnam tourist visa in 2014
- Tourist visa to Vietnam