Vietnam visa on arrival for Danish citizens
According to visa exemption agreement between Vietnam and Denmark, all Danish citizens are not required a visa for 15-day entry. The visa is obligated only when you wish to stay longer than 15 days. In the case you intend to travel to Vietnam by air, don't waste your time and energy on Vietnam Embassy because you have a better way to obtain visa to Vietnam. That is Vietnam visa on arrival.
Why should you apply for visa on arrival?
- Simple procedure
- No required documents
- Low price
- Fast process
- Prompt assistance
How to apply in Denmark?
- Complete visa application form online
- Pay service fee with your credit cards
- Obtain visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
- Get visa stamped at the airport and pick up your visa
How long does it take to complete the processing?
The Danish citizens could receive visa approval letter within 4 working hours for the fastest service. For normal service, the processing time is 2 working days.
What about the fees?
The Danish citizen are required to pay 2 kinds of fee:
- Service fee: is paid online to us in advance to arrange you a visa approval letter
- Stamping fee: is paid directly at Immigration Counter at Vietnam's airport to get visa stamp
See specific price at here
- Check carefully the visa application form before submitting and visa approval letter after receving to ensure the accuracy of the information on them. Any errors must be notified us immediately before your trip.
Should you need more Vietnam visa information for Danish citizens, please contact us anytime at hotlline: +84 966 53 93 63 or support email: [email protected] or skype: vietnamvisaeasy.