Vietnam visa on arrival for Chinese citizens
1. What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival is an alternative way of getting visa Vietnam for people entering Vietnam by air. To qualify for visa upon arrival, the Chinese citizens must:
- Travel to Vietnam by air but NOT from China mainland
- Have a valid passport not expiring for at least 6 months from the arrival date to Vietnam
3. How to apply?
- Fill out Vietnam visa application form electronically
- Pay service fee through Onepay/Paypal, Western Union or bank transfer
- Receive visa approval letter via email
-Get visa stamped at airport in Vietnam and collect your visa
4. How long does the process take?
- Visa approval letter process:2 working days (normal service), 1 working day (urgent service), 4 working hours (super-urgent service)
- Stamping process at the airport: just a couple of minutes. However, we suggest stamping assistance service for those who are traveling in large group or traveling with kids or traveling to Vietnam for the first time.
5. How much does it cost?
Two kinds of fee must be paid:
-Service fee: is the fee paied to us for arranging you a visa approval letter
-Stamping fee: is the fee for Vietnam Immigration Officer to get visa stamp at the airport
Please visit here to see the pricing table.
Note: Go directly to Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in China to obtain a visa for Vietnam in case you travel to Vietnam by land/sea or enter Vietnam by air from China mainland.