Vietnam visa on arrival for Hong Kong citizens
If you have plan to travel to Vietnam from Hong Kong by air, there is no reason for you not to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival. This is a legitimate way to obtain a visa to Vietnam for air travellers who wish to save time, money and energy as well. It is especially convenient for those who live far away from Vietnam Embassy in hong Kong. For all the good things that visa on arrival could bring to you, we would like to direct you how to collect the visa to Vietnam at the airport of arrival.
* Requirements of Vietnam visa on arrival
- Travel to Vietnam by air
- Possess a passport with at least 6 month validity and blank pages
* Process of Vietnam visa on arrival in Hong Kong
- Submit Vietnam visa application online
- Pay service through Onepay/Paypal, Western Union or bank transfer
- Get visa approval letter issued by Immigration Department via email
- Obtain visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
* Required time to process visa approval letter
Normal process: 2 working days
Express process: 1 working day (urgent)
4 working hours (super-urgent)
* Visa processing fees
1 month single: USD 16
1 month multiple: USD 23
3 month single: USD 26
3 month multiple: 35 USD
A cheaper price is offered for applications of more than 3 persons. Read more about Vietnam visa fee for Hong Kong citizens
Double check your visa application form before submitting and visa approval letter after receiving to make sure that there is no mistake with them.
Check your email everyday during the process to be informed about your visa approval letter.
Should you have any questions relating visa for Vietnam for Hong Kong passport holders, please leave at the comment box below or contact us via phone, email or skype for convenience.