Vietnam visa on arrival for Dutch citizens
Forget all complicated procedure you have to do, forget required documents you have to submit and forget the long time you have to wait to get a visa for Vietnam at the Embassy of Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival is a new better way for Dutch citizens to obtain a Vietnamese visa easily in Netherlands. If you have never heard about it before, it's time for you to know what is Vietnam visa on arrival and how to obtain it.
Visa on arrival is a legitimate way to obtain visa Vietnam for Dutch citizens who travel to Vietnam by air only. The visa is applied online but being granted directly at the airport.
Step-by-step guide for visa application:
1. Complete Vietnam visa application form online
2. Paying service fee through online payment gateway
3. Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
4. Get visa stamped at arrival airport and collect your visa
Generally, it takes no more than 2 business days to process the visa approval letter. In case of emergency, it could be completed within 01 business day for urgent service and 4 working hours only for super-urgent service.
The minimum validity is 1 month and the maximum is 3 months. In order to stay longer than 3 months, the Dutch citizens could request Vietnam visa extension after arriving in Vietnam.
If you would like to enter and exit Vietnam many times during visa validity, pick up multiple entry visa. Otherwise, the single visa is good for your trip.
- Double check the application form before submitting and visa approval letter after receving to make sure that the information on them are 100% correct.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months ahead from the arrival date to Vietnam to meet requirement of the airlines.
Visit FAQs page to read answers for popular questions or contact us anytime for support.