Vietnam visa on arrival in Hong Kong
Vietnam visa on arrival was issued by Vietnam Government in 2007 to make foreign visitors including Hong Kong citizens visit Vietnam easier. The following are 4 steps that you must complete if wishing to collec the Vietnamese visa at arrival airport:
- Fill out the secure online application form
- Pay service fee with credit cards
- Receive visa approval letter by email
- Obtain visa stamp at airport in Vietnam and get your visa
Regularly, the visa approval letter is sent to your email after 2 working days. For urgent case, we will provide the letter within 1 working day or 4 working hours depending on how soon you would like the process to be completed. Read more about urgent Vietnam visa on arrival on this page
The length of your stay in Vietnam and type of visa will decide the fee to get visa approval letter. Besides, you have to pay stamping fee at Immigration Counter of the arrival airport to get visa stamp. For further information, please visit Vietnam visa cost
The shortest validity of visa on arrival is 1 month and the longest is 3 months. If you wish to stay longer than 3 months in Vietnam, Vietnam visa extension will be helpful
- Vietnam visa upon arrival is applicable for Hong Kong visitors who travel to Vietnam by air only.
- Your passport should have at least 6 month validity if you don't want to get trouble with the airlines
- Make sure that your visa application form is absolutely correct before submitting because there is nothing can be changed if your Vietnam visa application was sent to Vietnam Immigration Department for processing.