Is Vietnam visa on arrival legitimate?
Similar to the Vietnamese visas obtained at the embassies of Vietnam, Vietnam visa on arrival is also processed and approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department, the only governmental authority authorized to issue the visa to Vietnam. More than that, visa on arrival is recognized by IATA (International Air Traffic Association). Therefore, it is legitimate and secure. There is no difference between applying online through the travel agencies and applying a visa for Vietnam at the embassy. Vietnam visa upon arrival is a pre-arranged visa online that is picked up at the airport. It is especially helpful to those who live in a distant place from the embassy.To apply for the visa on arrival, the applicants just need to have a valid passport and an air ticket to Vietnam.
The customers who obtained visa to Vietnam online on our website said that the visa upon arrival is secure, cheap, quick and very easy to contact by email, phone, and live chat. All of them are satisfied with the quick response, what they can not receive from the embassies and consulates. The increasing popularity of visa on arrival is the evident proof for what we are trying to tell you. If you have a plan to travel to Vietnam this summer, consider applying for the visa on arrival with the benefits it could bring to you.
Should you need more details, please read the related articles below or contact us at any time for help.
- Urgent Vietnam visa on arrival for Irish passport holders
- Request urgent Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians in Fiji
- Reviews about Vietnam visa on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival vs Vietnam visa at embassy
- How to get Vietnam visa on arrival
- Process to get Vietnam visa on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival 2014
- Vietnam visa on arrival application form
- Cost of Vietnam visa on arrival
- Quick Vietnam visa on arrival