Vietnam visa for Chinese passport holders
All of Chinese citizens know well that they must have a visa to Vietnam. However, not many of them know that they have more than one option to apply for Vietnam visa from China. That's why we have composed this article to give you sepcific information about Vietnamese visa for Chinese citizens.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
How to apply?
Submit in person the visa application materials below at the office of embassy:
- An origin passport with blank page left (the passport must remain validity for at least 6 months prior to the date of entry to Vietnam).
- A visa application form (available at the embassy)
- A latest passport photo to glue on the application form
- Visa fee in cash (varies among visa types)
Processing time: 3-5 working days since the complete Vietnam visa application is submitted
The maximum validity of Vietnam visa issued by the embassy
- 15-30 days for Vietnam tourist visa
- 3-6 months for business visa
2. Applying online to get visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is a program of Vietnam Government that was offered in 2007 with aim of creating more favorable conditions to international visitors. However, it's available only for those who travel to Vietnam by air.
How to apply?
- Click on "apply online" to submit application form online
- Pay service fee either with credit/debit card or with cash
- Wait 2 working days to receive visa approval letter (issued by Immigration Authority) via email
- Present the letter to get visa stamp and pick up your visa at arrival airport
Important notice: the Chinese airlines do not allow the Chinese passport holders to get on board with visa approval letter so you are required to departure from outside China mainland.
How long is the visa valid for?
- 30 days for tourist visa
- 90 days for business visa
Should you have any questions regarding visa Vietnam for Chinese citizens, please feel free to contact us at any time for help. Our friengly support team are always ready to support you.