Vietnam visa on arrival in New Zealand
Many citizens in New Zealand find inconvenient to obtain a visa to Vietnam because of the long distance from their place to Vietnam Embassy. So if you wish to apply for visa for Vietnam easier and quicker, we encourage you to use visa upon arrival.
Vietnam visa on arrival is well-worth your application for following advantages:
- Easy to apply
- Save your time
- Save your budget
- Save your energy
- Quick assistance
How Vietnam visa on arrival works?
- Complete the online application form at here
- Pay service fee as per instruction
- Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days (normal process) or less
- Get visa stamped and collect your visa at international airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh)
The charges are various and depend on the length of your stay and types of visa. The service fee will be paid in credit card in advance to us to arrange you a visa approval letter and the stamping fee is paid in cash direct at Immigration Counter of the arrival airport to get visa stamp.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is only available for New Zealander citizens who enter Vietnam by air. If you plan to travel to Vietnam by road/sea, please obtain Vietnamese visa at the Embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand.
- Your passport validity must remain for at least 6 months from the date of entry to Vietnam to meet requirement of the airlines
- Check your email regularly during the process to receive our notifications.
Should you have any questions relating to visa Vietnam for New Zealand passport holders, please leave at the comment box below or contact us at anytime via phone, email or live chat.