Vietnam visa on arrival 2014
Vietnam visa on arrival is one of 3 ways of getting an entry visa to Vietnam in 2020 that is extremely helpful to those traveling by air. If you still hesitate to apply for a visa upon arrival, here are the reasons why you should not delay it any longer.
- Simple procedure: It takes only 2 minutes to fill out an application form online and another 2 minutes to make payment with a credit card. Then you can relax and wait to receive the visa result to come to your email box. Very simple and easy.
- Low price: The cost is much cheaper compared to the charge of Vietnam embassies/consulate. Also, the credit payment through the online payment gateway (Onepay/Paypal) is secure and fast. You can claim the money back in case you do not receive the visa from Vietnam Visa Easy as promised.
- Fast processing: the application is normally completed within 2-3 working days. In case of emergency, the visa letter can be ready in 1-working day, 4-working hour, or 1-working hour. Read more at Rush Vietnam visa.
- Convenience: You can make the application online from the comfort of home at any time without having to worry about making an appointment in advance or having a traffic jam. The whole process is implemented and completed online in just a few days.
- Quick support: Our professional staffs are willing to support you in various channels: email@example.com; live chat, vietnamvisaeasy (skype) and hotline: +84 966 53 93 63
Vietnam visa on arrival process
Step 1: Click on "apply online" to go to the application form online. Read Mistakes to avoid when completing a visa on arrival form. Note: please submit your passport copy and expected date to our email firstname.lastname@example.org if you apply for a business visa.
Step 2: Make payment online with credit/debit card
Wait 2-3 days...
Step 3: Check your email to get a visa approval letter by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Step 4: Show the letter at the departure airport to board the plane. Upon arrival, submit it with an entry/exit form, a passport-sized photo and pay stamping fee to be granted a visa stamp.
If you any inquiries about the Vietnam visa on arrival, please feel free to reach us for assistance.