Citizens of South Africa must obtain a visa to be allowed to enter Vietnam. So what you need to do to get a Vietnam visa from South Africa
? Let's find out.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
If you apply for a Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy, you need to submit in person or by post the following documents:
- Visa application form (download from website of the embassy)
- Origin passport with minimum validity of 6 months
- 02 passport-sized photos
- Vietnam visa fee
When your complete Vietnam visa application
is received, the embassy needs 3-5 working days to issue your visa. On special case, you may be requested to provide supporting documents. However, do not submit further unless you are asked to.
Address: 87 Brooks St.Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa.
Phone: +27 (0)12 362 8119
Fax:+27 (0) 12 342 8441
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival
is a simple way to obtain Vietnam visa. The applicants who apply for visa upon arrival will be granted a visa approval letter from Immigration Department to get visa stamp at arrival airport. This means that you will pick up the visa at the airport, not before date of arrival. Below are 4 easy steps to get a visa for Vietnam for South African citizens on arrival:
- Fill out the online visa application form correctly and fully
- Pay visa application fee through online payment gateway
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days or less
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Requirements for application: