Vietnam tourist visa requirements
Every foreigners needs a Vietnam tourist visa to enter Vietnam as visitor. Nowadays, Vietnam tourist visa can be obtained from the embassy or Vietnamese travel company. In this article, you will be introduced about the requirements to apply for a tourist visa to Vietnam. Read carefully and remember them.
1. General requirements of Vietnam Embassy
- Valid passport (the validity must remains after your visa expires)
- A completed application form (available on the website of embassy)
- 1 passport-sized photo, taken within the past 6 months
- Prepaid return envelop if you want to get your passport back by post
- Vietnam visa fee in cash
Note: You can visit Vietnam since the validity date of visa and must leave before it gets expired. You are required to check and make sure all information in your application form are correct.
2. Requirements of Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam Visa Easy is travel company that is appointed to support foreign visitors obtain Vietnam visa on arrival, the visa Vietnam that is available for air entry only. To apply for Vietnam tourism visa on our website, you must satisfy 2 requirements:
- Travel to Vietnam by air
- The passport validity remains at least 6 months from the date of entry to Vietnam
Note: You can enter Vietnam on and after the date of entry to Vietnam and must exit before your visa expires. It is advisable for you to double check all information in application form before submitting. Any errors must be notified before your Vietnam visa application is sent to Vietnam Immigration for processing.