Vietnam visa for South Africans 2014
Vietnam visa is compulsory travel document for South African citizens wishing to enter Vietnam. At present, there are 2 options available for you to obtain a visa for Vietnam from South Africa in 2014.
Option 1: Get the visa at Vietnam Embassy
- Contact information:
Address: 87 Brooks St.Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa.
Phone: +27 (0)12 362 8119
Fax:+27 (0) 12 342 8441
- Visa requirements:
South African citizens are required to present in person or by post these following documents:
1. Visa application form (download from the website of embassy)
2. At least 6 month valid passport
3. 2 passport- sized photos
4. Vietnam visa fee (contact directly to the embassy for fee details)
On special case, you may be requested to provide supporting documents. However, don’t submit further unless you are asked to.
- Processing time:3-5 working days.
Option 2: Get Vietnam visa at airport on arrival
- Visa requirements: no documents are required.
- Process from beginning to the end:
1. Fill out the visa application form online
2. Pay the service free through payment gateway
3. Receive visa approval letter with entry and exit form in your email
4. Present all required documents (visa approval letter, completed entry and exit form, passport-sized photos, valid passport, stamping fee) to get a visa stamp at the arrival airport.
- Processing time: 2 working days as normal, 1 working day as urgent and 4 working hours as super-urgent.
Please remember that Vietnam visa on arrival is only applicable for those entering Vietnam by AIR. Thus, if you enter Vietnam by land or sea, please apply for the visa at the embassy
Should you have any inquiries about visa Vietnam for South African citizens, please contact us at hotline: + 84 966 53 93 63 or email to [email protected] to be supported.